The International Seminar on Climate System and Climate Change (ISCS) is sponsored by China Meteorological Administration (CMA), co-sponsored by National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA), WMO Regional Training Center Nanjing and CMA Training Center, hosted by Beijing Climate Center (BCC), annually held on the second half of July. 5-7 international climatologists and experts on related fields are invited as teachers and lecturers.
ISCS aimed at widening views of young scientists, realizing international front on climate and climate change, improving the climate research ability, strengthening international academic exchanges.
The topics of ISCS are:
1. Atmospheric chemistry and climate effect of aerosol;
2. Biogeochemical cycle;
3. The role of cryosphere in climate system and climate change;
4. Climate system models and their application in climate change studies;
5. Climate change detection and attribution;
6. Climate change impact and its assessment;
7. Uncertainties in Climate Change.
- Final Agenda of ISCS 2014
- Announcement of ISCS 2014
- Schedule of ISCS 2014
- First Announcement of ISCS 2009
- Stream Media Courseware of ISCS-3 Available Now!